So, instead of writing on relationships, love, life etc etc. I thought I’d do this great 30 days of blogging on self reflection. Each day there’s a new something to post about, and I think it’ll be a nice learning experience even for me. Sometimes you have to put your life down into words for you to see what’s important and what makes you really you.
So day 1 is : A recent picture and 15 interesting facts about me.
1. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a lawyer and live in Washington D.C. because I visited there and loved the subway system.
2. I constantly think my iPod shuffling option is broken because I think I hear the same things all the time. I just need new music I think.
3. I am a movie-aholic. I love going to the theatre, even the sketchy dollar theatre, or renting them at home, netflix, I can’t get enough movies!
4. I really like scented candles.
5. I have at least 50 pictures framed or hung or pinned up in my room. They make me happy to look at.
6. When I’m bored I look up funny quotes from The Office because Michael Scott makes me laugh harder than almost anybody.
7. I was a vegetarian for about 6 months and then caved because I couldn’t stand driving by innout burger every day and not having one.
8. I have very ticklish knees.
9. I traveled all around the United States for six weeks the summer of 6th grade with my family. It was one of the most amazing trips I’ve ever taken, and I hope to take my future family on the same trip.
10. I was a girl scout for 11 years.
11. I found my great grandparent’s names engraved in the stones at Ellis Island. It really made me feel like I was born for a reason.
12. I love to put ketchup on my macaroni and cheese, but it grosses some people out so I only do it when it’s just me 🙂
13. I love flying into the San Diego airport and looking out to see the beautiful bay and all the great buildings and aircraft carriers.
14. I’ve never broken a single bone in my body.
15. One of my favorite things to do is drive on a sunny day with the windows down and my sunglasses on singing along with a good country song.